If 6 months ago you imagined yourself entering a Chili Cook-Off contest from your kitchen, during Cattle Call, we’d say you were lying! But now, entering a Cook-Off has never been so easy! The only issue? Who’s going to wash the dishes!
HOW TO ENTER
1. Complete online form before November 4th at 12:00 p.m.
2. Starting November 7th beginning at 12:00 a.m. PST and ending November 7th at 2:00 p.m. PST cook any type of chili.
3. Post a video while cooking your chili. When your chili is complete, post photos of your final product on Facebook.
4. Tag @brawleychamber and use the hashtags:
5. Contestants must like the Brawley Chamber of Commerce on Facebook.
6. After posting, encourage people to ‘like’ your post(s) before the contest deadline of November 7th at 7:00 p.m.
7. Winners will be announced via social media on November 7th at 8:00 p.m.
Entries will be accepted during the date of the contest: November 7, 2020 to November 7, 2020 between the hours of 12:00 a.m.PST and 2 p.m. PST. No mechanically reproduced, facsimile or photocopied entries allowed. Brawley Chamber is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries, all of which are void. Participants are encouraged to use items they already have in their pantry/fridge. Photo entries become Brawley Chamber property. Photo entries will be able to receive ‘likes’ from the eligible post times stated above.
Winners are chosen from all eligible entries received and will officially be announced on the Brawley Chamber website and social media pages on November 7, 2020 By 8:00 PM. Eligible entries will be judged based on the combined total number of ‘likes’ they receive on their personal Facebook. The First Place winner will have received the most ‘likes'; The Second Place winner will have received the second most ‘likes'’; The Third Place winner will have received the third most ‘likes.’ Winners do not need to be present to win. Winners will be notified within seven (7) business days after the designated contest period ends.
There will be one (1) First Place winner, (1) Second Place winner and (1) Third Place winner per contest. The First-Place winner will receive a gift card of $100 to a local business and an inscription on the perpetual Chili Cook-off Trophy. The Second-Place winner will receive a gift card of $50 to a local business. The Third-Place winner will receive a gift card of $25 to a local business. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest period. Participants may not enter multiple entries. Limit one prize per contestant.
Perpetual Chili Cook-off Trophy will be housed in the Brawley Chamber until the next 2021 contest.